Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back...


Where have I been? No, not at the Olympics.

Crying about the Hoosiers, and getting ready for baseball season. I was also on vacation, which coincided withthe the Hoosiers' tumble.

I went to the Minnesota game, so I got to see the low point. I saw Illinois beat them in Champaign, though they did show some heart. Mike Davis then resigned, but he showed class all the way...

Now, they have won three in a row, and have a legitimate chance at going to the Tournament.

A happier time...

Now, let's hope that Steve Alford doesn't get the job, as he would be another Knight, a guy that cannot be fired. I doubt Greenspan would set himself up like that.

Mike Montgomery apparently wants the job, and I guess his record indicated that he would be a good fit, but I would be interested in who else is available.

Tom Crean would be good, if only so my brother-in-law, a dead ringer, could get me into games....

No comments: